Monday, October 27, 2008

Pratibimbh



After months of introspection (well..to be honest, almost a year) I have finally clicked yes for blogging. And this yes is going to be the harbinger of transformation. Transformation...of feelings to syllables...opinions to words..thoughts to sentences...
This will be a place where i will use words to describe the world through my eyes....this place will be my reflection...my PRATIBIMBH...

And what better way to start than quoting from one of my favourite poems...

Maut tu ek kavitaa hai
mujhse ek kavita ka vada hai milegi mujhko
doobti nabzon mein jab dard ko neend aane lage
zard sa chehra lekar jab chaand ufaq tak pahunche
din abhi paani mein ho, raat kinaare ke kareeb
na andhera na ujaala ho,
na abhi raat na din
jism jab khatm ho aur rooh ko jab saans aaye
mujhse ek kavita ka waada hai milegi mujhko...


No comments:

Post a Comment