Thursday, April 9, 2009

AARRGGHHH...


Its creeping me out. Tests after tests ad infinitum. Whoever said that life was a test really did some solid research before saying that. Only last week we had the byzantine quizzes, the daedalian assignments, ghastly presentations and now out of nowhere these exams have creeped in the daily calender. aarrggghh!
But I have got the best of it and am at the last leg of this boot camp...this end-term exam for the first year. Have only one more exam to go and then home sweet home. And more than that, am excited that I shall be starting my summer internships by this time, next week..and guess where? Yeah...there place where my heart is. Was is this elated ever? That too in the near end of the exams... :-)
And oh, by the way, I shall be staying at the capital city for two whole months...Am already rubbing my palms gleefully. Ah..this is what they call Bliss.

And oh, here is a glimpse of the year well spent. :-D







No comments:

Post a Comment